Whale Watching Perth Tour
Cruise Perth’s major whale migration route
2015 Whale Watching Season has now finished. 2016 Whale Watching season will run between September to November.
Join Rottnest Express on Sea Eagle and experience the joy of getting up close and personal with the incredible Humpback Whales as they make their way down the West Australian coastline.
This migration is the largest in the southern hemisphere with approximately 35,000 whales including about 3,000 calves! Of all the great baleen whales, the humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe.
So let us take you on board the Sea Eagle Express with its large open deck space with a vast viewing platform offering a great view, during your memorable whale encounter.
Whale watching tour includes
- 2 hours on board the Sea Eagle Express
- Informative commentary and fact sheets
- Smooth, fast and safe cruising
- Viewing platforms and front row seats
- FREE courtesy coach MORNING transfers from most Perth and Fremantle hotels
- Snacks available for purchase with licensed bar facilities
Upgrade to our Captain’s Club for that extra special experience.
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 5 – 25 September 2015
- 12 October – 15 November 2015
- Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Depart at 8:30am
- B shed, Fremantle Depart at 10:15am
We Guarantee you see whales or your next tour is FREE. Conditions apply